Monday, August 24, 2009

upcoming Lexington, KY presentation

Thanks to the great folks at the Kentucky Equine Management Internship, namely Leslie Janecka, I have been invited to speak at Gluck Auditorium on the Univ. of Kentucky campus in Lexington on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009 at 6pm.

If anyone would like to attend or receive a summary of the evening, please contact me and I will make arrangements if possible.

Topics will include most of what has appeared on this blog over the past year, with a big focus on using physiological testing to grade sales stock.

Afterwards, I will get back to some more regular postings in this space hopefully.

Look for a reprint of my Optimal Conditioning article in the next European Trainer magazine, which I believe is released in early September.

No comments:

Post a Comment